Released by popular demand our Summer Camp 2018 Cooking Themed Week is now available as a downloadable pack
With 15 Fun Activities and Recipes for 2 – 10-year-olds there is something for everyone in the family to do at home.
Included in our Full Let’s Cook Camp Pack
- Book List
- Supply List
- 5 Toddler Approved Activities with Step by Step Guides
- 5 Perfect for Preschool Activities with Step by Step Guides
- 5 School Kids Favorites with Step by Step Guides
- Songs and Rhymes
- Bonus Activities
- Recommended YouTube Videos the kids and you can watch
Another of our popular Summer Camp Themes from 2018 has been put together into an activity pack for you and your kids to do at home.
Cooking Activity Pack for Kids from 2 – 10-years-old
By popular demand, our summer camp from 2018 is being turned into individual activity packs.
Each pack is written by the Virtual Book Club for Kids team to do at home with your kids from 2 – 10 years old.
The Let’s Cook! Pack contains recipes and activities for kids in the kitchen.
Included in the pack which you can download immediately and use at home are
- Recommended books a list for each of the 3 age ranges
- Supply Lists are broken down by age range (plus each activity includes the material list so you can pick and choose)
- 15 Step-by-Step Activity Guides which in this pack include recipes to cook with the kids.
- Songs to sing with your kids
- Videos to watch on Cooking on YouTube that we have curated and watched to check for content
- BONUS activities that you and the kids could extend the fun in the kitchen even more!
All of the recipes included in this pack have been tried and tested by our kids! They were picked by them for being favorites to make and to cook with us at home.
A Peek Inside the Let’s Cook Activity Pack from the Virtual Book Club for Kids
Each Activity within the pack comes as an activity guide. Any printables are also included.
On the activity, you have information about
- Step-by-step instructions
- Adaptions for younger and older kids
- PLUS…. the skills that the activity is focused on.
Leave a Reply